FAQs | How Much Money Can I Make?
How Much Money Can I Make?
Top professional speakers, authors and consultants often generate annual revenue in the six to seven figure range. Unlike a nine to five job, there is no limit to your income potential. They often make money thru multiple sources of income such as: product sales, speaking, consulting, teleseminars, boot camps and more.
Outstanding professionals in these areas share several things in common:
- They are extremely dedicated to providing quality to their intended customers and audiences.
- They are self motivated and often work individually or with the help of a small support staff.
- They often work out of their homes when they are not traveling to promote their products and services. As such, their overhead can be very low.
- They have the ability to communicate well and they know their chosen topics.
- Many are entrepeneurs at heart.
- They understand the value of ongoing education and often turn their cars into audio universities and fill their libraries with information from the top people in their industry.
- They are not afraid to experiment and try new things.
- Many love to travel, most love to share, while many love to write or to help others.
Results vary tremendously based on speaking skills, marketing abilities, your chosen target audience, your determination, etc.
Robert Allen made almost $100,000 in a matter of days by marketing his products and services over the Internet. Tom Antion is a master of internet marketing and frequently generates six to seven figures in income. James Malinchak has made a fortune teaching people to speak at colleges. Colin Powell gives keynotes regularly as do most past presidents, corporate executives, athletes, scholares and many more.
Others work with very specific industries or vertical markets such as those involved in: Sales; Marketing; Engineering; Medicine; Science; Small Business; Large Business; Car dealers; Real Estate, Law, International Marketing, etc. There is no limit to the the size and scope of your potential audience.
There is an excellent in-depth survey that shows a wealth of information about the earnings of Professional Speakers. It can be viewed at http://www.nsaspeakerold.org/Portals/0/documents/07nsasurvey.pdf
Start small, think big and reach for your dreams!