21 Tips to Cultivate Clutter-Busting Habits
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
Our clutter does not come from being messy, lazy or disorganized, it comes from four goofy habits: Saving things that we never need or use Insisting on bringing in things that we never need or use Never deciding on a place for things to be put Setting things down instead of putting them where they belong So how about trying to incorporate one new habit to counteract clutter habits? Here are 21 ideas: . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership packages starting|
as low as $19.95 per month or $97 per year
Learn from industry masters such as: Dottie Walters, Tom Antion, Kathi Dunn, Susan Kendrick and Graham Van Dixhorn, Warren Jamison, James Malinchek, Dan Poynter, Dave Larner,
Robin Raymer, Gayl Murphy and many many more.....
Sharing Ideas Magazine gets you instant access to:
- How to tips that can save you thousands
- Skill-building articles that have withstood the test of time
- Downloadable products
- Video updates from Top Speaking Professionals
- Interviews with the speaking industries movers-and-shakers.
- Money making ideas from the Top Speaking Professionals
- You'll even get full access to our constantly growing library of online back-issues
- Special Member discounts on the purchase of all of our speaking products (excluding seminars and consultations)
- Subscribing now guarantees that you'll immediately receive access to everything you need for keeping up-to-date with the most innovative Professional Speaking Techniques no matter where you are. All the content is available exclusively over the net and new content is added regularly.
Membership Packages starting
as low as $19.95 per month
or $97 per year.
(cancel or upgrade your subscription at any time)